Music & Movement Retreat
in Oceanwood, Maine
Unfortunately, due to the impact that COVID-19 has had on us, we're unable to host the Retreats this year. However, we are hopeful that things could improve in the future. We're asking all who might be interested in attending our Retreats to complete this wait-list form so we may keep you informed of future Retreats.
Your Registration to This All-Inclusive Camp Covers:
– Room and board
– Food (3 Meals a Day) while at retreat prepared by our Personal Oceanwood Chef
(All food is prepared in a Clean, Industrial-Style Kitchen)
– Music & Movement classes EVERY DAY directly from the Masacote Team
– Help during classes with Masacote Company Staff
– Group lectures/discussion hours
– Scheduled practice sessions for the group
– UNLIMITED access to the dance studio all day for extra practice on your own
– Nearby beaches, archery & outdoor activities available (weather dependent)
– Access to basketball courts and more around the camp
– Sunday shuttle bus from Boston airport to Oceanwood and back Saturday
– Entrance to Saturday’s finale celebration in Boston
– Saturday room and board in Boston (2 per room; Privates available for added fee)
– All in a BEAUTIFUL location only 1.5 hours outside of Boston!
In addition, attendees receive a Special Masacote Gift Bag for FREE with surprises!
But above all, get an experience like none other you have ever had before…
* Please note flights to Boston are not included.